[gsis_admins] GSIS Board Meeting Minutes August 28 2014

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 18:37:34 +0000

Hello,
Attached are the minutes from August 28th for you to review.  I tried to
capture everything that was discussed. If there are any questions, mistakes, or
if I fogot something please contact me.  I can't find the minutes from May to
make the corrections.  If anyone has them please email me a copy so I can amend
them and get them back to you.

P.S. Sorry the minutes are late, not to make an excuse but I have been sick for
the last 2 ½ weeks.  Thanks.