[gsis_admins] Re: Door Prizes

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:06:41 -0500

Cool. Keep it coming.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

216 South Sixth Street

Griffin, GA 30224

770-229-3710 ext 10315

Fax: 770-229-3708

Denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx

*From:* gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Samantha Mimbs
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:54 AM
*To:* gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [gsis_admins] Door Prizes

I have a 31 rep that is going to donate something. She told me to get with
her in January to remind her. I don't know what she is going to do. But,
it will be something.

*Best Regards,*

*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

[image: photo]

Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>

Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>

*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>