[gsis_admins] Re: Door Prizes

  • From: Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:54:31 +0000

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Samantha Mimbs
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:54 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Door Prizes

I have a 31 rep that is going to donate something. She told me to get with her
in January to remind her. I don't know what she is going to do. But, it will
be something.
Best Regards,
Samantha Mimbs Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

Phone: 478-994-2031<tel:478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to anyone or make copies thereof.