[griffith-lug] Re: Dell Inspiron Mini 9 @ this weeks meeting -

  • From: Ron Gauci <ron.gauci@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: griffith-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:34:09 +1000

Hi Gary,
The transmitter is back with an attenuator. I have not opened to crate yet as I have been totally snowed under and will be for at least another week. If you do get some spare time please give me a call. Geoff is away till Sunday and I'll be seeing him in the morning. You two might have to re-install the transmitter as I am really pressed for time. I need to visit Canberra and then we're off to the Philippines.

Anyway if you can make it I'll see you Sunday arvo.
Regards
Ron.

<< Griffith Linux Users Group >>
Meets: last Sunday of every month Next Meeting: 28th September 2008, 2-5pm, Where: 2MIA studios,Groongal Ave Griffith, corner of Jubilee Park
Website: //www.freelists.org/webpage/griffith-lug