[greenstone_es] Fwd: Need password protection

  • From: Diego Spano <diegospano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lista (en español) Greenstone <greenstone_es@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:35:35 -0300

Sadhana,

try downloading from here:

http://greenstone-la.org/descarga-de-software/81-gs-284

This is the site for the LatinAmerican Greenstone Network.

To password protect some documents in the collection please take  a look to

http://wiki.greenstone.org/wiki/index.php/Authentication

There you will find some examples!.

Cheers

Diego

*Diego Spano* *Director de Proyectos, Prodigio Consultores*
Tel: (54 11) 5093-5313
dspano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.prodigioconsultores.com
Mi perfil: [image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/diegospano>
Mensajería: [image: Google Talk] diegospano [image: Skype] diegospano
  Signature powered by
<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>
WiseStamp<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>