[greenbuild] next meeting

  • From: guillermo metz <gmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greenbuilding group <greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:27:51 -0400

Hello, all. I've been asked to post that we will be hosting the next
meeting of the greenbuild group at our house. The meeting is at 7 on
Thursday, Sept. 27th. We're at 103 Durfee Hill Rd, in Danby. From
Ithaca, take 96B past Ithaca College and the Exxon/Big Al's. Just after
the American Legion Hall, take the next left (Nelson Rd.). Go about 4
miles until it turns into Durfee Hill Rd. At the fork, stay left, and we
are about 1/4 mile up. Mailbox is on the right, driveway is on the left.
Please park along the road so no one gets blocked in. We'll provide
snacks.

Topic of discussion is water. As in, how to keep it out of the house (I
believe).

Until then, we'll be stuccoing the next few weekends if anyone's
interested in seeing how that goes or is able to help out. Thanks.
-Guillermo & Amanda