[gptalk] Re: adding shortcut to desktop

  • From: hans straat <hstraat@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:58:02 +0000

I am working on a Windows 2008 environment which has this option in it's
policies. I only want to know what admx template holds the settigns so i can
import them into powerfuse.
windows server 2003 you had to use vbsripts yes.

From: paullitsa@xxxxxxxxx: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [gptalk] Re: adding
shortcut to desktopDate: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:55:28 +0100

I had to write a VB script to do this, it’s only about 4 lines long.

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of hans straatSent: 10 June 2008 11:48To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[gptalk] adding shortcut to desktop
Hey all, i am currently configuring Res Powerfuse for a terminal server
environment and have the ability to import windows policies.Which admx template
contains the settings for adding shortcuts to desktop(s). I am looking all over
the place but can't find it? with kind regards,Hans Straatwww.datacrash.net