[gptalk] Re: MS Office 2003 ADMX Files

  • From: "Patrick Leathen " <Patrick.Leathen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:47:17 +1300

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Patrick Leathen " <Patrick.Leathen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:47:17 +1300

Wow sorry for the delayed reply, I was not expecting such a quick response and
I sent the email as I was just leaving for the day.

Attached is a quick overview of the steps I have taken to convert the ADM files
with the FullArmour ADMX Migrator, this also includes the error message I
receive after the conversion. This is actually what I had sent  FullArmour
months ago but never received a reply.

Thanks for the tip in regards to the SysProSoft tool, I will give this a go
later on today or over the weekend.

Thanks,
Patrick Leathen