[gptalk] MS Office 2003 ADMX Files

  • From: "Patrick Leathen " <Patrick.Leathen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:07:06 +1300

Hi,

I hope I've got this right, first time I'm emailing here...

I just have a quick question, has anybody successfully migrated the Office 2003
ADM files to ADMX? I've attempted this a few times using the FullArmour ADMX
v1.2 tool unsuccessfully and have also posted the question on a few other
forums without receiving any answers, so I thought I'd try my luck here.

Would be great to know if anyone else has attempted this and if they've managed
to successfully convert the files.

Thanks
Patrick Leathen

<DIV><HR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>The information contained in this e-mail message is intended
only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and may be exempt from disclosure
under applicable laws.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>If you read this message and are not the addressee you are
notified that use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message
is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately and delete the original message. You should scan this message and
any attached files for viruses.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>Axon accepts no liability for any loss caused either directly
or indirectly by a virus arising from the use of this message or any attached
file.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><HR></DIV>