[gptalk] IE Trusted Sites and Local Intranet Sites

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:15:48 -0800

hello,

I need to update the trusted site list or add a site to the local intranet
site in IE through group policy.

I found the settings under UserConfig\Windows Settings\Internet Explorer
Maintenance\Security\Security Zones and Content Ratings\

When I open this up and choose to import the current security zones- I get
prompted that this will only work on Windows Server 2003 with IE enhanced
security enabled.

Is there a different place I can put this info in a GPO that will apply to
Windows 2000 server and pro, 2003 and XP pro.

Thanks in advance,

Omar