[gptalk] Re: How to set a batch file to RunOnce with GPO

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:50:24 -0400

Another untested idea is to have a new batch file call your current
batch file if it exists.  After deletion of hidden file, delete or
rename the existing called batch file, so it will no longer exist on
subsequent reboots.

Doug Delaney
GM Desktop Engineering
Global Client Engineering GM
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx <mailto:Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx>

Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.