[gptalk] GPO to Configure Outlook 2003 for Exchange 2007

  • From: "EIS Lists" <eis_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:28:30 -0800

We are planning to roll out Exchange 2007 and would like a way to easily
configure the Outlook client to connect to it. We have a small but
geographically distributed network. Domain is 2003, all Outlook clients are
2003. None of the Outlook installs were done via GPO - all pre-installed and
RIS deployed workstations. Total users are about 120.

Any shortcuts for configuring Outlook? (I know this can be done during
initial deploy with a transform.)