[gptalk] Re: GPO to Configure Outlook 2003 for Exchange 2007

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:09:07 -0800

I know that you can't set user and servername using the ADM templates. You
might have a look at the Custom Profile Wizard that comes with the Office
2003 Resource Kit. I can't remember exactly, but I think it lets you set
those after the fact using a logon script and the profile file that it
creates.

Darren