[gptalk] GPO Versions & Remote Sites

  • From: "Robert Mariani" <Robert.Mariani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:56:36 +1000

Hi All,

  We have a few remote sites in our org.

We have started to notice that a few GPO's are not replicating correctly
when a change is made, no matter if wait a whole day.  We suspect that
there have been edit happen in two places before the replication service
could update either sites.

An example is a workstation GPO we have.  Our AD PDE shows 43 (AD), 43
(sysvol) but the remote site is sitting at 43 (AD), 42 (sysvol).  The
GPO would have been edited in both sites at some stage.

Is there anyway to correct these conflicts?

Regards,

Robert Mariani
Applications Manager

--
The Buchan Group, Melbourne
Architecture+Master Planning+Interiors+Graphics