[gptalk] Re: GPO Versions & Remote Sites

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 20:59:55 -0700

Robert-

First off, you probably need to figure out why the remote site is not
replicating SYSVOL correctly. Second, you will need to reconcile the
differences between the two. Try to stick to always using the PDCe for
changes. If you make a change to that GPO from the PDCe, and get it the way
you want it, it should then replicate to the remote site and overwrite the
errant changes that were made there.

Darren