[gptalk] Re: Any good sites that correlate Registry entries to group Policy settings

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:37:43 -0700

Booker-
Have you checked the MS spreadsheet at the MS download site, that lists all
Admin. Template and security policy settings, and their underlying reg
values?

Also, keep in mind that no Admin. Template policy controls HKEY_USERS --that
key would have to be modified via script.

Darren
Darren Mar-Elia
CTO & Founder
SDM Software, Inc.
www.sdmsoftware.com
Finally, script Group Policy Settings with the NEW GPexpertT Scripting
Toolkit For PowerShell at http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php!

P.S. Sorry for my recent lack of response but I've been out of town for the
last week! Thanks for keeping the list active