[gptalk] Re: Manage FireFox w/ GPO

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:37:20 -0500

Have you looked at the packages that FrontMotion puts out?

http://www.frontmotion.com/Firefox/fmfirefox.htm

They repackage Firefox into an MSI for you and provide a "Community
Edition" package that allows you the ability to lockdown settings using
Admin templates. Best of all, its Free.

I use the regular Firefox MSI's they make but have never tried the
Community Edition so I'm not sure how well it works.

Regards,
Jamie Nelson