[gptalk] Re: Another folder redirection question/scenario

  • From: "Washington, Booker" <Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:50:26 -0400

I tried the csccmd /MOVESHARE:\\serverfromdomain1\profile$
\\serverfromdomain2\com_test <file:///\\serverfromdomain2\com_test>
and it said the command completed successfully,

Then I did a csccmd /RESID command

Performed a restart, and it still give me the following error:

Event Type:       Error

Event Source:    Folder Redirection

Event Category: None

Event ID:           106

Date:                5/9/2007

Time:                2:35:04 PM

User:                Domain2\mkoch3

Computer:         MGT-KOCHM-D1

Failed to perform redirection of folder My Documents. The full source
path was <\\serverfromdomain1\profile$\mkoch3\My Documents>. The full
destination path was <\\serverfromdomain2\com_test\profiles\mkoch3\My
Documents>. At least one of the shares on which these paths lie is
currently offline.

Should I use another switch besides /MOVESHARE ?