[gptalk] 1st message

  • From: "Craig Meyer" <craigmeyer8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:58:57 +0200

Hi all

This is my first message to this group and just want to make sure that the list do receive my mail and that i have properly subscribed to the list. Can some of you just reply to confirm that you do get this mail please and i know i am properly on the list and do get the messages.

PS: Approximately how many mails we one receive from the members on this list per day. I know it is difficult to say exactly but a estimate amount will do. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Craig Meyer

"He had no servants - yet they called Him Master, no degrees - yet they called Him Teacher, no medicine - yet they called Him Healer, no army yet the Kings feared Him. He won no military battles yet He conquered the world. he commited no crime yet they crucified Him. He was burried in a tomb yet He lives 2day....?

Live Earth, The Concert for a Climate in Crisis, on the 7th of July 2007 Live Earth Concert *********************** You can unsubscribe from gptalk by sending email to gptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the freelists.org Web interface. Archives for the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/ ************************