[gptalk] Re: Re-Point Software Install Source

  • From: <bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:47:26 +0200

Hello,

Best to use DFS, or if not possible use a generic DNS alias for your server
where you store your files. That way you can at least point the alias to a
different machine if needed.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Cordialement,
Kind Regards,
Schillebeeks Bart
Active Directory Security Consultant
Bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxx
AD Internet Consulting BVBA
"When once you have tasted flight, you will always walk with your eyes turned
skyward, for there you have been and there you always will be."
Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519
Disclaimer:
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them
to be the views of any such entity.This Message is in no way legally binding
and has to be viewed as a personal opinion of the sender. This message reflects
in no way the views of FORTIS BANK and its associates and AD internet
Consulting BVBA and its associates. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing
information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and
does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the
terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and
subject to our formal written confirmation.

AD Internet Consulting BVBA, Hezemeer 7, 2430 Eindhout-Laakdal ON:0470419019
www.adinternet.com mailto:Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx