[gpsbug] Re: Saturday

  • From: "Mark D'Etcheverry" <m.detcheverry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'WhiteShoal \(\('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)\)'" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:03:49 -0400

John/Becky:

The crew of "In Concert" met to discuss how we can show our gratitude for
your generous hospitality.  We have a very special (but limited time) offer.
On two of the scheduled race days, "In Concert" will enter the course early
(as a non-participant) thus affording you the opportunity to pass at least
one craft on the day.

John E:  Your gift.....it is called a "Dib" right?  It garnered lots of
attention.  Spawned debate about the scent.....I say unnatural, probably a
citrus smelling varnish.  Some want to defend it as natural.  What say you?
And thanks.....already added to "In Concert's" tool box.......

Best Regards to all.......Mark