[gpsbug] Re: New Years Day 2011 Race

  • From: John Perry <wndsr4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torlowski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 13:47:50 -0500

What a beautiful sight to see the WSSC fleet in a 5-boat formation
illuminated by the sun through a break in the clouds as I crested the
JRB lift span today!  I was wishing for my camera and a traffic stop to
allow getting a classic shot of the event.....

Keep the faith,
John Perry

P.S. I wussed out and didn't launch the windsurfer....not enough wind!
(And 39 degree water also....)