[gpsbug] Last Race Results - Series Results

  • From: "john" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 17:32:14 -0400

White Shoal Sailing Club Spring Series Race # 6.  3 Starters, wind steady
WSW 9-12 kts.

1 - John Edwards, Recovery, Hunter 30
2 - Ed Zurey, Lady Jacqueline, Irwin 30
3 - John Wandling, Rebecca J, J 27

Spring Series Results (Points - after two throw-outs).

1 - John Edwards, Recovery, (4)
2 - John Wandling, Rebecca J (6)
3 - Richard Casssell, Alexis (10)
4 - Ed Zurey, Lady Jacqueline (12)

Results are on website - I have trophies for 1st three boats and will give
out at John Edwards cookout.
Congratulations to John, his crew, and his sailmaker...he really got that
boat going.  John's best four races were four first places, and you can't
get any better than that.  Note Ed Zurey's comeback in the last race.  He's
not far from the "money".  Congratulations to everyone on a well-sailed
series in all conditions, watch for our fall series (will start in August),
to be followed by a frostbite later on.

I am planning on buying a drop mark and will start some of our races at G1
so that the Leeward boats don't have to come so far to race.

Take care - Don't forget to RSVP on the cookout.

John