[gps-talkusers] Re: updating I-BLUE receivers?

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter.bosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:28:53 +0100

Hi Rick,

I use GPSView regularly and agree wit you that it makes a worthwhile difference to acquisition time, at least on the iBlue 737 A+. . I know what you mean about the interface. I suggest that you try doing a cold reset, which would set all the parameters back to factory defaults, and then try the update again. To do this, just tab to the button that says "Cold" and press enter.

HTH,

Peter

At 03:16 03/05/2012, you wrote:
In my case, when it worked, fixes sped up mmarkedly. But so far no one has
answered my question or provided any help, which would be nice since I
raised the question in the first place.
--
Rick