[gps-talkusers] Re: that 32GB card

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:45:30 -0800

None of this stuff is rocket science (well ok, some but not much).:) Honestly, your best bet is to just take this stuff in small bits. Use google and do some light reading. For all the negatives that people deposit upon the Internet one of the most powerful positives is the ability to research and conduct self directed learning. Oh and obviously, ask away:) forrums or lists can definitely help fill in the gaps. For me though the most important thing is to keep in mind this stuff should be fun. It may not be for everybody but there's just something fundimentally fun about gadgets and technology! An example of this is that every payday I'm absolutely shocked that I get paid to do what I do because it's not work. Off topic but a good point because it's good to point out the short term frustrations are almost always worth the end result.

----- Original Message ----- From: "debby phillips" <semisweetdebby@xxxxxxxxx>