[gps-talkusers] Re: repeat command

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:00:46 -0400

Hi,
is the pk not talking at all, or just not repeating the commands?
On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 20:12:12 -0400, Wendy Slominsky
<wendyslominsky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>For some reason I put the repeat command on for every fifteen seconds
>cause I was walking in an area I was not familiar and with a cane,
>YUCK for new places for me. Anyway, I couldn't get my PK to talk to
>me. Are we having our first fight?
>I reset it a few times during the walk and nothing changed. Any
>ideas? Amazing how much I rely on the reassurance that little voice
>gives me and I didn't know it until it was gone.
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3150 (20080601) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate
Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx