[gps-talkusers] ps route

  • From: Robert Stigile <rstigile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mike MAY <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:02:27 -0800

Hello All,
recently, I had to send my Apex in for repair, and although it is on its way back to me I need to get some directions for a particular route. I ave tried mapqwest but it doesn't seem to be very accessibe to my cpmputer, so I am wondering, if I give the starting point and destination if someone can create a route and send me the directions off list. The starting point is 4211 West Riverside Drive, Burbank California 91505 and the destination is 7238 San Cola, Sun Valley, California 91352 If someone could do this for me and send it to me off list I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you,
Robert Stigile
E-mail: rstigile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: robertstigile1