[gps-talkusers] Re: pros and cons of Sendero BrailleNote GPS

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 03:24:50 -0500

On Kevin's excellent comments, I read the Braille display all the time while I am walking. That's the glory of the system. I carry the Braille Note across my right shoulder, so it is on my left side. This keeps it safer, and more stable. I check the display with my left hand, and that leaves my right hand free for the cane. I adjust the shoulder strap length so that the BN is positioned at my waist. That way my reading hand is at a comfortable angle.