[gps-talkusers] please do not throw fuel on the fire

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:50:53 -0700

Listers,

I have painstakingly tried not to be drawn into the recent email thread and have instead responded privately off list. That is the policy on this list so we don't each exacerbate the problem by adding to the inappropriate email with more emails on the same topic. If you hear something inappropriate, please avoid responding. I will respond off list.

We don't want to be forced into moderating the list. I don't want to add to the clutter by commenting about this again. Keep your comments on the topic of GPS and wayfinding technology please and do not respond to emails you do not like.

On a proactive note, I'd love to see some new threads, questions and comments. I have some ideas but would love to hear from you, especially those of you who don't post often.

Thanks and have a great rest of the weekend.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T tactile watch, Talks cell phone software and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West