[gps-talkusers] phone communications

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:36:56 -0800

Good suggestion George.
We did have Virginia in the office and our voicemail message was changed to let people know most of us were out of the office. We checked messages regularly and returned any call where the message was indicated to be urgent.

One never knows when we will have lots of phone traffic or if it is a quiet day. If there is a delay in getting a return call, it is probably a busy day. Some folks do like to chat a while so when you do that, just remember someone else may be in line.

Seriously, thanks to everyone for your patience if we are slow in responding. Shoot us an email if you like. Not to the list but to GPS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would have been a good idea for Sendero to sent a email to all of us on
this list saying there was going to be limited staff while these meetings
were taking place. I had the same issue with trying to buy something from
them.