[gps-talkusers] pacmate runnin g can learn creatinga route December 2, 2011

  • From: "Sara Rooz" <sararooz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:53:20 -0500

Hello Listserve:

I contacted my manufacturer, Freedom Scientific about my battery not charging
properly and I was able to fix the problem by resetting the Pacmate Omni. I am
available to speak with the kind individual who is open to teach me how to
create a route with my gps system streettalkVIP on December 2,2011. I do have a
general question  for sendero Group how do I back up  my streettalk VIP
program? Please let me know. Is it permissible to contact Sendero Group if I
have additional questions? Thanks for your response. The only features I know
how to use  on my n gps system is how to swswitch between  planner mode to
navigation mode, how to switch between vehicular mode and pedestrian mode and
how to use the where I am feature. Thanks Sendero Group for teaming up with
Freedom
Scientific to make the current version  of the gps system Streettalk VIP. I am
grateful for this technology and am excited to use it. Freedom Scientific has
terrific customer support and technical support and affordable pricing on their
products. When considering purchasing a note taker earlier in 2011, I went down
to the nfb technology center and had hands-on experience with all note takers
but was advised that if I was happy with a particular company I should consider
a note taker from that company. I also appreciate being on this list and
learning from other users of gps technology for the blind. Thanks again, for
the valuable work sendero group does to develop gps technology for the blind.

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York

Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City

Email: sararooz@xxxxxxxxx