[gps-talkusers] Re: ould someone talk me through how to get 4.2 and is update free or must pay again? I'm new at computers, and not know how to do this

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:57:34 -0500

Hi, do the following.

1. go to
www.mysendero.com
2. go to the "Map & Software Downloads" link and activate it.
3. once the page loads navigate to the Serial Number :box and press
enter to interact with the browser.
4. type in your serial number and press tab.
5. type in your password and press tab to the Login button and press
enter.
6.  move down the page and you will see the version of GPS you have
access to.

You should see something like this:
GPS 4.22 - Latest Sendero GPS software released December 2007
GPS_4_22_MPOWER_12345.exe - (2 MB)
Hope this helps.
Chris
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:29:34 -0500, Karen Bailey
<karenb74@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi, I'm so new at this stuff need someone to talk me through on
>how to get updates, 4.2.  Is this free to get, or must pay again?
>I now have 4.0.  I am new to computers, and have no idea how to
>do this.  If someone would be willing to spend time helping me
>get this dowloaded if possible will appreciate it.  I have Del
>laptop, but am also new to using it too.  Am good typist, follow
>directions well.  Thanks.  Karen and Harpo guidedog
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 2863 (20080211) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski