[gps-talkusers] ould someone talk me through how to get 4.2 and is update free or must pay again? I'm new at computers, and not know how to do this

  • From: Karen Bailey <karenb74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:29:34 -0500

Hi, I'm so new at this stuff need someone to talk me through on how to get updates, 4.2. Is this free to get, or must pay again? I now have 4.0. I am new to computers, and have no idea how to do this. If someone would be willing to spend time helping me get this dowloaded if possible will appreciate it. I have Del laptop, but am also new to using it too. Am good typist, follow directions well. Thanks. Karen and Harpo guidedog