[gps-talkusers] Re: ot a quick dumb question: sorry: new at this:

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:57:17 -0400

Hi, the system will recalculate the route if auto recalculation is set
to on. if it's set to off it'll say worning off route.
it will only auto recalculate two times.
Keep in mind when you are on a ramp the system may recalculate the
route but, you are not off route.

Chris
 On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 05:24:23 -0400, Karen Bailey
<karenb74@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>When I'm riding along with a cab driver and I am in gps live, how
>will I know if he has taken a wrong turn what will happen will
>the gps tell me if we have varied from the route I have loaded?
>May sound dumb, but maybe not.  I have not had this happen yet,
>but we have a lot of foreign cab drivers here.  Thanks.  Karen
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3254 (20080709) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx