[gps-talkusers] Re: now what?

  • From: "Alice Dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 07:07:42 -0400

Hi, Mike, I see you are up early, too! I am using the CD's that came with the GPS i originally got. The date on them is June 1, 2004. The separate POI disk says something like POI and Docs, July, 2004. Is that still OK? You determined that I was using 3.0 the other day at the Mass Commission. Time for that upgrade, but in the meantime, I'm trying to get this to work before I set out today...
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>