[gps-talkusers] now what?

always the question, eh?
OK, I've got maps loaded for my next venture. I also loaded the POI stuff from the POI CD-rom onto the flash card. The maps seem to be working fine, but when I try to find POI's, I am told there are none loaded. When I go into the options menu to the poi folder option, no matter what I do, it reverts back to flash disk, and they are supposedly on the compact flash. I get the following message:
0 commercial poi files loaded, exception: command 398 at 20125. access violation reading 0
What's going on?
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx