[gps-talkusers] Re: new streets

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:35:18 -0700

MessageKylie

  Most streets are included in the system and most stores are included in the
system. It is possibel to create routes to smaller streets; I was actually very
surprised when I set my destination to a place in China Town which is in San
Francisco and the GPS signaled to turn at what I thought was just an alley that
didn't go anywhere.

  Kevin