[gps-talkusers] Re: navigating to a user poi

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 05:41:30 -0400

Hi,
1. set it as your destination.
2. press R from the main gps program.  This brings up the Route menu.
then press P for pedestrian and this will create a pedestrian route to
the poi.
Chris
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:54:36 +0100, Michael Weaver
<weavermicha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>How do I navigate to a user poi?
>I ask because I went to e for edit user pois, pressed Space with D on
>the poi I wanted after pressing P tried to hit R and got a route closed
>before I even pressed P.
>What am I doing wrong?
>I ask because I created a poi called Home for the door of my house but
>when I tried to use it walking back from my bank I got that error.
>Am I supposed to use it from the F command and not the E command?
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3297 (20080725) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID
Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx