[gps-talkusers] chat confusion

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 06:54:12 -0400

Hi all,
Sorry for the chat confusion yesterday.
When the announcement went out by mistake I sent a response to myself
saying it was a mistake and apologizing as the message should've never
went out.That's what I get for keeping the message around. Apparently
my response never made it to the list.  Well the message has been
deleted, this way the confusion won't happen again.  If and when we
start the chat sessions up again, we will give you more then one day
notice. (smile)

Chris
Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID
Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx