[gps-talkusers] naming/describing points of interest

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:20:38 -0500

Hi All,

In regards to naming/describing points of interest, I'm having a problem in
understanding just how many characters we have for this overall.  Now, in
looking at the manual, it does talk about having up to fifty characters to
describe the POI.  So, was this referring to the description field only,
meaning what we hear when we press space with p?  And, if so, then how many
characters do we have to just name the POI, meaning what we hear when we
press just the letter p?

Thanks.