[gps-talkusers] Re: naming/describing points of interest

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:46:36 -0500

Now, after first naming my POI's, I've gone back in and edited them.  And,
when adding together the parts of the name before and after the comma, the
names of some of them run over fifty characters.  Although, if one doesn't
count the spaces or number signs, then the longest ones are right at fifty
characters.  So, not sure if I'm misunderstanding something.  But, no big
deal, though, as things are working fine for me, just being curious and
trying to get in as much info as possible, that's all.