[gps-talkusers] Re: maps

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:09:20 -0700

Lena,

Check with the office tomorrow but it looks like a 3.5 to version 5 upgrade is $399. You are 3 versions back and a lot has changed since 3.5 not the least of which are the maps and POIs. You might also upgrade your Keysoft if it isn't already at version 7.5.

Hi
How much is the upgrade? I saw your booth at CCB convention but there was a crowd of people at it and I didn't get a chance to go back.
Lena and Baltic

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>