[gps-talkusers] Re: loadstone gps

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:52:47 -0000

Josh,

Would you be able to share with us the features that you refer to as having
being recently added that make Load Stone particularly useful to you?

Many thanks.

Neil Barnfather

TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

 <http://www.talknav.com> www.talknav.com

 <http://www.wayfinderaccess.com> www.wayfinderaccess.com

Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062

Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997