[gps-talkusers] e: e: Re: e: route question

  • From: gavin atkins <gavin.atkins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:35:04 +0100

Hi from the UK sometimes if the destination address can only be reached on foot the system can't create a vehicle route, this happens in my town of Darlington County Durham where there's a place called Branksome Green that you can walk to the front doors of the houses bonly drive to the rear that is a different address its very confusing but its I think a geographic prob not a Systemic one.

Gavin
Gavin Atkins,
tel: M 07702:051633,
Email: gavin.atkins@xxxxxxxxxx

Support Guide Dogs by using MagicTaxis FREE internet search engine and email. MagicTaxi gives 50 % of its advertising revenue to charity. For more information see wwwddguidedogsddorgdduk/magictaxi