[gps-talkusers] e: Re: Voicenote or Voice Sense

  • From: Debby Phillips <semisweetdebby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:17:55 -0700

Hey Al, I was thinking the same thing. Great minds and all that! The PK is certainly smaller in size, and from my observations, seems to work very well for GPS and many other applications.

Also, and I know this is off topic, but I tried to unsubscribe so that I could resubscribe using my new email address, and have been unsuccessful. I know I did everything correctly, but as usual, my luck is not so great. Lol. I know I'm not the smartest computer person in the world. Thanks. My new email address is semisweetdebby at gmail dot com. Debby and Cleo