[gps-talkusers] Re: Voice Sense Questions

  • From: "Michael O. Hanson" <mhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 05:47:56 -0500

Thanks. The main problem I see with solar chargers is that I will spend a good deal of time in what has been described as a tunnel running under a canopy of leaves. I would also prefer to avoid wire connections to devices while hiking. I will probably check out some solar chargers that you can set up while not moving.

Mike Hanson
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>