[gps-talkusers] e: Questions

  • From: robert <rstigile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:25:13 -0700

Hello Sarai,
I answered some of your questions but I am sure that there are people on the
list who probably have more information that can be added to what I have said.
I don't claim to have all of the answers, but I gave what I know and hopefully
that will get you started in the right direction and you can then ask more
questions later.
Robert