[gps-talkusers] Re: down loading maps from other countries

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:39:04 -0700

David,

It is possible to purchase the maps from the Sendero Group website at
www.SenderoGroup.com or by calling Phone: 530.757.6800. They are $99 for an
additional country and will be available shortley after  purchasing the
maps. Once you purchase the maps, there will be  additional maps avaialble
from the "Choose Map" drop-down box.

Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.

  _____