[gps-talkusers] creating a route based upon where one has walked

  • From: "reinhard stebner" <rwstebner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:29:31 -0500

Is there a way to get sendero gps for the Apex to create a route that I am
currently walking or have walked?  I will be going with a friend tomorrow
and she will be showing me how to walk to Hole Foods ( a pedestrian friendly
way).  I appreciate your help and I hope that you are able to help on such
short notice.  This message was sent on Sat 2/12/2011 and my friend will be
coming by at 9:00 AM est and it is currently 12:25 AM.  Thanks for your aid
with this.

Real Name: Reinhard Stebner

Affiliation: none

Location: Baltimore MD