[gps-talkusers] Re: commands

  • From: "Jon Goodman" <j.goodman82@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:34:15 -0400

MessageKim,
Thank you for your help as well.  I brought up the list of places before, and
(Cherry Hill,) alone was not in the list, only the (Cherry Hill Mall,) that i
wrote about earlier.  It seems to habe found everything but so far, so i will
try what worked for you.
-Jon

cell: 856-296-7468
email: j.goodman82@xxxxxxxxxxx